Monday, February 14, 2011

An Intro

Inspired by local bloggers, I am now attempting to come up with my own blog, to record and analyze things that happen to me. I will be using this blog to record one of the things that really fascinate and interest me- sex; hence the name i heart sex.

See for me, sex is like a conversation- it could range from extremely interesting to downright sad. Like conversations, sex uses motions, gestures, sounds, and words, in random order, but the thing is- sex is primordial, sex is not guarded, sex is genuine. It is more personal than any kind of conversation. It is sacred, it is dirty. It is an irony all in itself. And it is here in this blog that I want to lay down what i have experienced so far, to try and analyze and compare experiences. Like a sex study of sorts. 

Only this blog will focus on my kind of sex- man to man sex. 






No comments:

Post a Comment